[GAME PROMO] Chilli Bandits (Slotmill)

Skylined87

This game looks good and the pays make it look like your doing well but in actually case it syphons your balance super quick. At 40c 100 spins is over in 5mins as I found out with best win $1.8. First $50 gone in minutes forcing another deposit....another 40 in! Changed tactics and went with the $4 Fast Trackspins. 6 spins ($24) had about $10 back and 7th had a bonus which paid back $23.62 so back to where I started +$9 and -$50. Changed to normal 40c spins and hit a bonus in 10spins that paid $43.60 so close to money back.

My verdict -  this is a bouncing type of slot. A whole lot of losing then hits IF your willing to grind and throw money at this slot. If you can hit something early then leave or it will trash your balance asap. I think I got lucky to get my money back here as it took almost 75% of my bankroll to get it back!!

6/10  This is a hit and run type of slot beware!

Leovegas 59x + 109x

Could contain: Advertisement, Interior Design, Indoors, Gate

Could contain: Advertisement, Gate, Interior Design, Indoors

Edited by mosmagic