Cruel Bigger Bass Blizzard 😓

gladzyplay

2 hours ago, mfslots said:

unlucky id be expecting a monster too still a nice little hit though

Thanks! I think next time I reach that level I'll definitely have lower expectations and hope to be surprised! I think I thought I'd be winning my house deposit tbh so it was a slight disappointment loool

Decent win but for that setup its bad. Dont know what to say abot Pragmatic. I had a situation whit Dog house a few day ago when i got 21 spins and it payed 15x whit 2 houses on reel 4 in first spin. Was celebrating in the start but got disappointed at the end. And there is the other side of Pragmatic where he can pay when you dont expect it. I got a 1100x on Santas great gifts in basegame. Overall more disappointing times whit Pragmatic....

56 minutes ago, gladzyplay said:

Thanks! I think next time I reach that level I'll definitely have lower expectations and hope to be surprised! I think I thought I'd be winning my house deposit tbh so it was a slight disappointment loool

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GoranMostar said:

Decent win but for that setup its bad. Dont know what to say abot Pragmatic. I had a situation whit Dog house a few day ago when i got 21 spins and it payed 15x whit 2 houses on reel 4 in first spin. Was celebrating in the start but got disappointed at the end. And there is the other side of Pragmatic where he can pay when you dont expect it. I got a 1100x on Santas great gifts in basegame. Overall more disappointing times whit Pragmatic....

The setup definitely gave me a false sense of confidence for a nice big win lol. Completely agree, I barely get bonuses with Pragmatic and when I do they are usually terrible. I have had a surprise 450x hit on Gates of Olympus base game but never a decent bonus - once had one where I had a hit on most spins but no multipliers at all. Maybe our luck will turn in future 😊

• Like 1

Last time (and in fact only time) I got right to the end on one of these big bass slots It gave me one fish of the smallest value from the entire extra set of spins 💩 takes the piss but then thats pretty normal with pragmatic slots 

Edited by ts999777
  • Like 1