Nitropolis Max Win (£10,000) from 20p stake

JamesCR95

I was first thinking the £22 base hit leading into the bonus was pretty juicy lol!

That was crazy seeing it then go max though - Elk can very occasionally pop off huge, though that's definitely best replay of one of their games that I've ever seen posted!

GG dude - Enjoy withdrawing and hope it helps you treat a few people you know at Christmas too!

Edited by dagreenblazer
12 minutes ago, dagreenblazer said:

I was first thinking the £22 base hit leading into the bonus was pretty juicy lol!

That was crazy seeing it then go max though - Elk can very occasionally pop off huge, though that's definitely best replay of one of their games that I've ever seen posted!

GG dude - Enjoy withdrawing and hope it helps you treat a few people you know at Christmas too!

Thanks mate! Randomly decided to put money in my account forgetting there wasn’t any World Cup matches on today so decided to have a go on the slots instead. That’s going to go towards a deposit for my first house so unbelievably happy. 

• Like 1