[GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

Skylined87

played at Slotnite 0,01€ bet 😑 - 1013x

The base game makes little sense to me, because you have to play (50x) to have a good chance. The bet size is then 0.01 for a 50 cent spin. I have never managed to get anywhere near 7 or 10 spins in the base game. I have bought a lot of bonuses on 0.01€(1.50€). There were many bonuses with 500x,700x and then the 1000x. Whether that would have happened at 2 €? Of course, it is always random. Will be a favorite! Thanks for another good game and merry xmas to all! ❤️ keep up the good work , cg team and Skylined

1013x 0.01 bet slotnite chrizzto.PNG

• Like 1

34x on Leo Vegas

Well, this is a super volatile game which I've only played a few times due to the playing and not getting anywhere on my normal stake and not upgrading.  The concept is interesting with the levelling system using the "Jack" symbol, which not only makes achieving a bonus but getting a good win possible.  Not tried the multiplier option yet but seen it in effect watching the "LetsGiveItASpin" boys and it looks like it just burns balance, but hey it's something different.

The graphics are simple and work really well on Mobile and Desktop.  The Music does capture a gentleman's theme quite well also.

Overall, I give Generous Jack 8/10    

Screenshot_20221222_211924_LeoVegas.thumb.jpg.318e0118f5f04629b9bd6ae88b582d75.jpg

Payout 89x (or 450x of base bet), played on Spinz.

Simple concept, but hard to understand what is the key of playing this one. Bonus buy-option is pretty useless when the player understands that there is nothing special about it. Bonus buy should have the Jack-feature active or something extra. Good game for quick consumption, but more I play it, more I hate it frankly. This win came after several smaller rips when trying it out, managed to get max 10 spins, otherwise the free spins are just trolling: biggest hits by streamers have come from the 20-50x buy straight out.

generous jack.png

Leovegas 184x

Nice concept. Not sure on the press and hope to hit the gaps. Liked the way it gives freespins just don't seem to hit anything. As soon as the bet goes up the wins disappear. Saw a few big wins in here but always on super low bets. Reminds me of the old plinko games.

6/10 short and sweet

184x GJ.jpg

Edited by mosmagic

106x win at Leovegas

I don't enjoy this game. I just think its dull, i like other Push Gaming games much better. Can't even really pinpoint why, but i would say its pretty boring in both freespins and basegame. Also graphics wise its just not awesome..

This game is a solid 4/10 for me.

generousjack106x.JPG

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...