Best mistake ever on Deadwood!!!

gladzyplay

This never EVER EVER happens to meeee!!!

I deposited £20 (as usual) played Mental for almost 30 minutes at 20p a spin but was getting a bit bored and 3 bonuses just returned around £9, £8 and £12. 

Balance at £3, I decided to go to Deadwood which I usually play at 20p to see if I can do a few spins and see what happens. BUT for some reason the starting spin was £2. I was super annoyed but as already bored of playing slots now I just took the L. First of all, I got a first spin bonus which has NEVER happened to me before. As the spins went down I thought ok £23 cool and then the last spin happened. I cried and literally threw up I am soooo happy, my biggest win by far since Centurion a couple years ago - but that was with bonus cash so could only cash out £430 in the end after wagering. This time I've already withdrawn the cash and so so happy 😆

925660019_Screenshot2022-11-03at15_08_30.thumb.png.63ef4c058e1f102488eb6c2cdc872766.png

https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/dowoseegike

• Like 3
  • Get in! 1