LetsGiveItASpin Goes Las Vegas

Hey guys,

We're going to Las Vegas the 8th of October and we'll keep you updated on the happenings here and on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. Feel free to also use this thread to discuss what you think of streams and what you want to see more / less of  🥳

Preliminary streaming schedule:

Monday 10th of October:
FIRST EVER Land Based Bonushunt!! Starting 20:00 CEST

Tuesday 11th of October:
Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Blackjack, Roulette Starting 20:00 CEST

Wednesday 12th of October
Video Poker, possibly both or either Blackjack, Roulette, Starting 20:00 CEST

Thursday 13th of October 
Blackjack and possibly Craps if they let us play it :D Starting 03:00 CEST on Friday

Friday 14th of October 
Video Poker, possibly both or either Blackjack, Roulette, Starting 20:00 CEST

Remember that this is preliminary and might change so follow here and Social Media for real time updates. We hope to throw is some random IRL streams as well if the streamer backpack works :D 

• Like 3
  • Trophy 1
  • Get in! 1
On 04/10/2022 at 16:27, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Thanks guys, appreciate it :D @eric_the_tallyou should swing by for a beer and a punt 🥳

I wish. I couldn't get time off this week or I'd have come down. I may only be few states away, but that's one FAR trip driving-wise. Flying to Vegas is a thing, but I prefer driving as I like exploring the city.

11 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

We thought we’d be able to stream already but so far no permission :( I’m bummed out but hopefully we’ll get permission ❤️

GET EM KIM! Tell them some random tall guy from Oregon approved it. ;)

• 6 months later...