Nearly 20,000 x on DHV

Simon Drew

Nice screenshot. Wild flower which is the danger high voltage sequel  is getting so underrated and underplayed. I hope more players play it. The triple 8 x offers upto 44 thousand x stake on line hits alone!! and it makes danger high voltage top wins around the 20 to 25 000 x mark look small which is crazy. The multiplier on wild flower goes upto 800 x which makes again the 66 x max multiplier look small on DHV. As much as I loved danger years ago and all my triple 6 x line hits I filmed over the years I'm a HUGE maths enthusiast and cant highlight enough the stunning yet volatile design of wild flower which can pay over 150 000 x stake on the bonus with those insane multipliers. Over 180 000 x possible so I've heard if someone sees a pig fly and that luck lol. Players should be more patient with it I feel so we are more uploads on it from the slot community 🙂 I'd love some one to down load an insane video on it

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1