Post your Super Bowl Bets

This is a very interesting game.  The Rams have an excellent defense, especially against the pass.  The Bengals rely heavily on their QB (Joe burrow) and their WR Jamaar Chase.  Chase is going to be marked out of the game by the Rams defender Jalen Ramsey.  The Rams will also provide big pressure on the Bengals QB.  The Bengals will need their other play makers, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd to step up.

The Rams can win close and they can blow the Bengals out.  The Bengals could win this game close but I don’t think they can blow out the Rams.

My Bet: Rams Moneyline

if you want some other interesting bets, I like Cooper Kupp to score for the Rams.  I also like Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd to score for the Bengals.

I got so much bet's tonight,  this is sick....

Overall game

10 on Bengals +4

5 on Over 48.5 points

I agree with the books that the LA RAMS are the favorites, but I think 4 points is too much to give the Cincinnati Bengals. The games this postseason have by and large been close affairs and the Bengals veteran defense has made adjustments when needed while Joe Burrow never loses his cool (the new Brady). The rams have allowed 55 points in the payoffs while the Bengals have allowed 59 for acombined average of 19 points per game. The Bengals offense has put up 72 points over three games while the Rams have scored 84, a colbined average of 26 ppg. All that is to say that I think 48.5 for the over/under is an annoyingly good number. Still, I'm betting on some creative play calling juice from Sean McVay (Rams coach) and the Bengals throwing to play catch up throught the game.

Touchdowns

5 Van Jefferson Anytime TD scorer

10 Tee Higgins Anytime TD scorer

2 Tee Higgins Score 2+ TDs

I'm never so bold as to predict the first TD or the last TD but I don't mind throwing some money on the occasional TD spike if I find odds I like. There's two I like, one from each team, that gets me plus money for secondary options in Tee Higgins and Van Jefferson. I think defenses will try to take away Ja Marr Chase and Cooper Kupp as key players as much as possible, opening up options for other players. Higgins is my favorite to gave a  big game and he's geting better odds than Chase who will likely see a steady dose of Jalen Ramsey.

Yardage

€5 Cam Akers Over 63.5 rushing yards

€10 Tee Higgins Over 68.5 receiving yards

€5 Tyler Boyd Over 40.5 receiving yards

€3 Van Jefferson Over 31.5 receiving yards

€5 Bengals Under 85.5 team rushing yards

€5 Cam Akers Most Individual rushing yards

Yardage bets are my personal bread and butter. It combines a fantasy football element that I really enjoy. Id you have a strong sense of game flow and matchups, it can be a good way to get some value in your bet slips.

Quarterbacks

€5 Burrow + Stafford Over 4.5 TD Passes

€5 Burrow + Stafford Over 599.5 Passing Yards

Nothing more to say: GO BENGALS!!!!

If you want some fun bets, here is some of them:

- Rams Over 3.5 Sacks

- Von Miller first sack

- Jersey Number of 1st scorer under 23.5

- Offensive lineman to score

Overall... 70 € of bets, for me this is a lot because i play maybe 50€ for the whole week.

Good luck all.

1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Post your thoughts on tonights Super Bowl, 

Try to give a good analysis on why you are betting as you are for tonights Super Bowl and we might back a few bets! :D

Not sure if you’ll be able to get on this with your bookie Hampus but absolutely love this for tonight. La rams have 2 field goals in 9 out of 10 home games this season. Bengals have 2 field goals in 9 out of last 10 games. I’d have this prices up at a little under 2-11211212656_Viewrecentphotos.png.b3e73158d4d0cd688a4f0a76b484cde4.png

• Like 1

BENGALS +4

Nobody expected the Bengals to get this far, they won a great AFC North and have a very young team. They have been red hot in the playoffs and upset better teams with more overall talent. 

The Bengals beat the Titans (#1 Seed)  and Chiefs (#2 Seed).  A lot of people are overlooking the beat on the Titans . The Titans have one of the best defenses in the league, very similar to the Rams. The Chiefs laid the hammer on the Bengals in the 1st half and it looked like it was over, the Bengals came back and the most impressive thing about that game was the half time adjustments to shut down Mahomes in the 2nd half. 

You can argue with ease that the Bengals faced a tougher schedule than the Rams.
Strength of Schedule: 

Bengals (#4) Seed                    Rams (#4) Seed 

Raiders (#5)                                 Cardinals (#5) 
Titans (#1)                                    Buccaneers (#2)  The Bucs didn't have their two best receivers. 
Chiefs (#2)                                    49'ers (#6) 

Team Analysis: 

Rams

Pros 

• The offense and defense is packed full of superstars. 
  • The coach is young, but you could argue a top 5 head coach. Has already won a super bowl. 
  • Has beat each team they played in the playoffs with not much sweat. 

Cons 

• Matt Stafford (QB) is going to make mistakes. 
  • The Rams are not as disciplined as the Bengals, expect game changing flags. 
  • Takes their foot off the gas when they have a lead. 

Bengals

Pros 

• Joe Burrow won a college national championship, is already in the superbowl. 2nd year in the NFL. 
  • The Bengals kicker is clutch. 
  • The Bengals organization plays well as a unit. 

Cons

• Weak Oline. 
  • Not many superstars on the roster. 
  • The strength of the coaching staff is unknown. 

In conclusion it comes down who is going to make less mistakes. I feel like the Rams are going to have some very, very, bad flags on them. Their team has character issues with all the superstars. Secondly, Matt Stafford always chokes big in huge games where the team has to rely heavier on him. I would bet the Bengals +4, but stake had a good promotion. In before fake money. 

image.thumb.png.40eeec839f7ff85d995238d3c8a78cd8.png

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1