5000x Max Win on Gates of Olympus

neudany

9 hours ago, Vultre said:

Very nice my friend. Congratulations. I still havent hit a max win after almost 2 years. Is Gates Of Olympus a good slot? I've seen a lot of streamers play it but the greek theme has always been very off putting for me so I never touched it.

I wouldn't recommend Gates of Olympus tbh 🤣 One day I hit big in another slot, then went to Gates and bought like 30 bonuses. Not a single profit one, and most of them paid like 20x. Lost the whole balance. But now that I got the max win on it, it feels like I finished the slot and can move on to another one haha. If you are in big profit, you can give it 1 or 2 buys, but please leave, if they don't pay, for your own sake  😄

• Like 1
8 hours ago, neudany said:

I wouldn't recommend Gates of Olympus tbh 🤣 One day I hit big in another slot, then went to Gates and bought like 30 bonuses. Not a single profit one, and most of them paid like 20x. Lost the whole balance. But now that I got the max win on it, it feels like I finished the slot and can move on to another one haha. If you are in big profit, you can give it 1 or 2 buys, but please leave, if they don't pay, for your own sake  😄

yikes I would break something around the house if that happens to me lol. But congrats for finally getting the max win 😂

• Like 1
10 hours ago, neudany said:

LOL i see. Thanks for the warning. I'll stay clear of this game then. I recommend to move on like you said. Quit while you're ahead 💪

• Like 1