Record holiday season :-)

Thrombo

Each year i try to play on the casiono's, only during my holidays. I used to play a lot more, but at some point i thought it was beter to play only during the holidays. 

Then, during these 2 weeks, i do play a lot, but this year was a new record!

I normally play 1 euro spins, and was already 3k in, when i won the 50k drop in Hot Spin megaways, and only a few days later the 12k win on bushido ways (30k max win). needless to say that i was completely hooked again 🙂 . Today I went for a 58k cashout, of which 10k is already on my savings account, the rest is taking a bit longer because of the amount.

Tomorrow i will have to work again, so for now its time to stop playing. However, after 2 weeks of intense playing, i do fear the detox of all the adrenaline 😉

Do you guys have any tips for me, how you take it more easy?

Kind regards,

PS for those interested, these were the record wins

1270079867_2021-07-28(5).thumb.png.30509c68e879ee31fdf2667d8e4e1b62.png

this were the maximum odds. it's funny to see, the 50k win was a 100 euro bonus buy, so it's "only" a 500x 🙂 

270084990_2021-07-28(4).thumb.png.2301e11f73daff9353e773e3f3321368.png

These were some the links that i posted

• Like 3
  • Get in! 2