[COMPETITION & TOURNAMENT] Black Gold 2™ Megaways™ (Stakelogic)

Leovegas 40p stake + 40p super

If its for 40p then 147x

If its combined total stake 73.5x

Probably not the biggest win but 🤞 for prize draw!

Still not managed a proper bonus on BG1 or this one! But got the gold bonus, bit crap that it just stops spinning with a full screen of bags... Could of made it a jackpot full screen thing or keep spinning for the random feature so boo on that, as for the rest of the game... Hate it, too volatile! Cant hit anything in three decent attempts at this slot, gameplay is slow/laggy, superstake button on this slot i find is a con and free spins are nowhere to be seen! 

Screenshot_2021-07-02-23-01-14-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

92x

image.thumb.png.3b4c79bf3137cd3ab626445a22a68a36.png

I kinda like this slot, should be my top 2 megaways slot this year along with Moriarty Megaways. Base game doesn't really bore you with the random features and bonus frequency seems high (at least with super stake). Graphics wise it's alright but i hate not being able to skip the donkey win screen (in UK).

Bonus can get quite predictable though and i find some features a waste of space like expanding my reels on final spin in the Gold Rush feature or most destroyers in free spins final spin.

Overall i rate this a 4/5, will play it again.

195 x LeoVegas 

Decent gameplay from the start. Was confused by the mechanics of the game to begin with but quickly picked up the features as they rolled in.

I played on 20p + 20p super stake. From what I could tell it isn’t factored into any free spins or other extra features you can win during play. 

I got the cash bags feature fairly early in my first few spins and was excited to see a full screen of them by the end of the feature. Unfortunately there is no extra prize for getting a full screen and also it only paid at the single 20p. So that was disappointing. 

Will play this again in the future a solid 7/10 from me

6677E03C-4688-44CF-9E88-362FAE993061.png

33 x LeoVegas 

Lots going on and will try again with the Super Stake at some point but randoms appear often without it, even if paying little when showing up. I Didn't trigger either feature, they barely teased and base game was quite harsh but can see how it can pay massive in the base.

I like that both bonus symbols appear on the reels and in the scrolling reels, and I like that it teases on a spin but strange it doesn't 'slow down tease' on a cascade. Will play again soon as want to see the bonus, seems decent that it gives extra spins and multiplier for extra scatters.

image.thumb.png.416ed13b2355e7acebd3e6c503d161d0.png

Thanks for the promo, here is my entry 535x (214e on a 0,4eur take). Just in case, below also the history record. Heads up @Skylined87, it could have been possible to make the 20eur bonus buy with super stake on, showing a payout with 0,4eur stake.

Feedback and thoughts of the game, I had some troubles in getting anything out of it during the first few 50-100x deposits. First deposit delivered free spins, picked mystery and was surprised to start with 12 spins with a 10x multiplier, sweet. All deadspins, no features (deadspin with the obvious last destruction), decided that the third deposit would be the final one for this game ever.

Third deposit hit the free spins, via mystery started with 12 spins 5x multi that went up somewhere 28x multiplier delivering the big win.

After the hit returned to the game to check it out more with random spins on various stakes. Shortly, for me it could have been one of the best megaways-slots ever made, yet it suffers from some handicaps towards the player and playing experience. Biggest problem after playing it extensively is that the basegame is quite worthless, regardless of hitting a few 50x wins via max megaways 117649.

Plusses:

The features are a great addition, few of which deliver the free spins or the gold feature instantly.

Bonus buys work well for quick action junkies.

The returns on the basegame are generally low, showing a level of high volatility, which I guess is okay for many players.

Minuses:

Sounds are quite buggy (browsers, Firefox, Chrome), visuals occasionally too show wrong symbols.

Both the super stake and picking spins and multipliers are not my cup of tea.

Super stake: The helpfile in Finnish only shows that (super stake enables really high payouts). For me as a player, I have no idea what that means. The provider should thoroughly elaborate why the customer is paying twice the stake, for which level of volatility, for which hit frequency and for what maximum payout. Biggest question is: can the max win or 10kx wins be won without the super stake. My conclusion is that the super stake increases the volatility too much due to insignificant payouts in basegame without features that deliver mostly the "Mystery"-option. Therefore, I would not play it with the super stake.

Picking spins and multipliers: This option is highly misleading due to the significance of the features triggered, best average returns obviously come with the 12 spins 1x multiplier that is my preference. If most of the 10x multiplier spins deliver no features, there really is no point to chase it. Therefore, the element of predetermined amount of features leaves the player in too big of a disadvantage.

For Black gold 3, I would hope it would be less buggy and tested comprehensively. Furthermore, I would hope to see one without super stake-option and picking, instead the amount of scatters would determine the potential (more spins=more potential). Black gold 3 could have a combination-feature: w.g. with scatters on screen the mystery would reveal more scatters and/or multipliers.

black_gold_2_530x.PNG

black gold history.PNG

• Trophy 1

Random Draw 49x

Def not my game. The game mechanics are B-grade, but that’s Stakelogic standard I fear. Lots of errors overall. No innovative features. Displaying a random feature on a secondary reel doesn’t add much extra. The ripped Gold bag feature is absolute garbage aswell. If ya steal a feature atleast try to add something. 2/10

D1CCC8C3-6879-4A2B-9382-96C04AA7B427.thumb.png.746cd5a5db8aade2f768f99ef901b531.png

• Trophy 1
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic