IBAS

Afternoon, 

Just a bit of fact finding and I appreciate alot of the users on this site are slots players, but I'm sure just as many are sports bettors too. 

What are people's experiences with IBAS. 

I have a current dispute with Skybet, which has been going on now for nearly 7 months. 

The case itself is not complex but the time it has taken has been embarrassing. As a consumer there is not a chance on earth I would be given such lengths of time to dispute a case. Anyway I digress... 

Anyway after months of waiting and several emails, I have eventually been told that my case has been adjudicated on by the panel, and has been sent to the adjudication manager to be signed off. 

The ruling is apparently sealed so my case manager does not know the outcome. 

How much longer do you think I will have to wait to recieve the ruling. My case has been with the adjudication manager waiting to be signed now for nearly two week. S