Playzee

cammy190

I signed up to playzee cause it was recommended on here but maybe I should have looked at some reviews first. 
I requested a £300 withdrawal over 7 days ago and still they have not paid out? Pretty baffling considering it’s not exactly a large amount. They have contacted me requesting bank statements and I supply them only to be told they never received them? Even though I got the follow up email letting me know they have received my email and will be in touch shortly. Anyone got bad experience with this site? This is the longest I’ve ever had to wait for a withdrawal and it’s starting to annoy me now 

Is the withdraw approved? It should be approved in 72h and then max 5 banking days I til it reach your account. If you use Revolut it within 24h in your account. I also enrolled last week and won big, but they keep their word. The only thing is that’s it’s a low max withdraw of € 2500,- so a big win takes some weeks

Yeah it all went through and now they are being extremely weird and have stalled the withdrawal. They are Requesting a bank statement from February 26th to today. This isn’t possible through my bank so I have sent them a bank statement for the whole of February and March. They are now saying two working days to check the documents. This means it’s going to be around 12 days till I even have a chance of getting my money. So strange 

Archived