I am ruining myself and N1 Interactive is sucking me dry

On 06/02/2021 at 03:43, pkpk said:

Hey Dennis. Do you have someone that you can trust to help you manage your monthly income? That can help out a lot.

Hi Dennis! It takes courage to tell all this here. Good job. It's the most difficult start but you took that step.

I am Dutch as well and quoting above message as I helped my brother before with non-gambling related financial issues. I took over his finances and he got a clear overview of what to do, what to cut, what to spend and what to save. It helped him back on track in an acceptable timeframe.

So this advice from pkpk is very good I think.

What helped for me big time is limit my deposit size drastically, withdraw after any bigger win, and play low or lowest stakes. But you might need a big break from this all and re-learn the value of money again.

PM me anytime for a call or chat in Dutch or any other language.

And remember that the biggest step you already took. Now talk to people and follow up on your first step!!!