Spearhead Studios dubious Bet-coinvalue system

Slotspinner

Where all other providers would have total bet and be completely normal, this provider Spearhead Studios (which i think might be under Microgaming) completely misleads quick players with this layout of Coin value and bet.

Opinions? In my opinion this should definitely be changed since it can easily happen to play much higher than planned, which just happened to Desity on stream. Its like a fine print!

9mbcpoJ.jpg

22 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

Where all other providers would have total bet and be completely normal, this provider Spearhead Studios (which i think might be under Microgaming) completely misleads quick players with this layout of Coin value and bet.

Opinions? In my opinion this should definitely be changed since it can easily happen to play much higher than planned, which just happened to Desity on stream. Its like a fine print!

Not sure about the screenshot because it is playmoney, but I think that any slot standard starting bet should be not higher than EUR 1 (or equivalent) .

And certainly not higher than EUR 5, which could easily cause issues with breaking bonus T&C.

7 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

Not sure about the screenshot because it is playmoney, but I think that any slot standard starting bet should be not higher than EUR 1 (or equivalent) .

And certainly not higher than EUR 5, which could easily cause issues with breaking bonus T&C.

starting bet is 1 euro, im more concerned about people who play slots often/long that you autopilot to thinking the coin value is the full betsize, because any other provider would put it exactly there.

This is what happened today, because of experience you just click coin value up thinking its total betsize.
WHY would the coinvalue be 3x bigger font and in the right spot and not the total bet, is completely wrong

could go either way in terms of example you deposited £100 did few spins what u thought was £1 but infact its £10 then you hit 1,000x it paid £10,000 not the £1,000 you was expecting then it'd be good.

However it'd be bad if you was playing this with bonus money as you'd automatically void the bonus just by a miss-leading coin value, I do admit it needs to be changed to avoid any future confusion there are some other slots out there like this.

Archived