Warrior Graveyard xNudge by Nolimit City

We've just released Warrior Graveyard xNudge - live since yesterday. 

We've awoken the dead Barbarians in this new slot - which is a take on Barbarian Fury. We've done some changes to it, but you'll get the gist of the game if you've played Barbarian Fury previously. 

Short about the game:
6x3 reel area. 3, 4 and 5 bonus symbols activates the Graveyard Spin (8, 10 or 12 spins). 6 bonus symbols triggers the Super Free Spin that's called Death Spins. 

RTP: 96.16% (DX1: 94.24%)
Min bet: 25c
Max bet: 100 euro.

Volatility: High
Hit frequency: About 1 in 4 spins
Max payout: 9 797x the bet from our simulations (10 billion spins)
Bonus buy: 72x bet for Graveyard Spins, 666x for Death Spins.

Tombstone xNudge Wilds
The classic xNudge Wilds -  3 row high Wilds, that nudges in on reel 2-5 and adds a multiplier to your win for each nudge.

Warrior Attack
Land 3 or more of the same warrior to trigger. The symbols will nudge in and award a multiplier to the win, then they'll all move to the left-most reels and pay out. Wilds will always be part of the win as well.

Graveyard Spins
Sticky multiplier from all the Tombstone Wilds nudges. Bonus symbols that lands award +1 spin.

Death Spins
Triggered by 6 bonus symbols and awards 14 spins. xNudge Tombstone Wilds will stick on the reels once they land. The multiplier will stick for the remainder of the spins. New bonus symbols award +1 spin.

Hope you like it!

• 2 months later...

this game is trash. bought like 20 basic bonuses, never went above 120x. had 2, 4 scatter bonuses, first one paid me 2$ on a 1$ bet, the second one paid me exactly my money back for the bonus buy.

It's bad enough its almost impossible to land the bonus on the regular game, but the fact that nothing ever hits in the bonus rounds is embarrassing. I don't know how this slot is one of the most popular ranked on the site I play. worthless game. 

edit: Forgot to add, for being such a popular game with high volatility, the max win on the leaderboards on the site I play is only 1,300x. WTF is that? There are low volatility games that hit more than that. Stay away from this trash game.  

Archived