Sky Bet live roulette issue

Ben daniels

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I played about 35 spins or so through live roulette lost a few won a few spins. I was playing the low section 1-18 but on individual numbers. I repeated a losing bet and added a few more chips and number 6 landed which was a good number as I had £8 on it. After it landed it said 'bet not accepted' naturally I was fucking fuming. I didnt have this recorded but provided the chat support wit the screen shots off all my previous play and asked if he could liase with the provider who would confirm there was an error at their end. His response was 'will take 8 weeks for a response' which personally I think is a fucking joke. Surely there must be a way they can liase with the provider to see my pattern of play, and see my stakes and that the issue was at their end. Funny how the other 34 spins there was no issue but when it hits one of my good numbers the 'bet isn't accepted' hopefully one of you guys can point me in the right direction or even better someone has a contact over at sky bet?I

Archived