8 matches for today for free by me

Hello there community. So today I have selected 8 matches to bet on. Here they are.

1. Waasland- Antwerp G/G (last 5 home matches waasland had 5/5 G/G. 4/5 over2.5)

2. Lille- Brest 1 or over 1.5 ( I think after brests 5-0 win the match might end 1 over2.5 or g/g)

3. Arminia- Karlsruher 1X ( today arminia and hamburg play for the top of the league. Expect someone to lose)

4. Inter- Roma 1 (Ive seen Roma and this year seems to not be able to compete against good defences. Plus inter has the 3rd best home strike in serie a)

5. Villarreal - Atletico Madrid  X2 (Villa is 14th in home wins. 7 games and 12 points. Madrid is 4th in away with 7 games and 10 points. The match will be a tight one)

6. Fenerbahce- Gencerb. 1 ( fener played a cup match this week and gave its starting eleven day off. Don't get fooled it won't be an easy match)

7.Millwall- Nottingham over 1.5

8. Schaffhausen- Aarau over2.5 or G/G

2 hours ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Hey buddy, how were the outcomes? :) 

6 out of 8 I think. I predicted the hamburg-Heidenheim 0-1 . 3. Arminia- Karlsruher 1X ( today arminia and hamburg play for the top of the league. Expect someone to lose)

i will post something easy this time for tomorrow champions league 

Archived