Fiekie247 - New Here

Fiekie247

Welcome Fiekie247would love you reaction on open topics discussion, however - this time with valid arguments that are supported by evidence-, this is not Askgamblers. Attempts to discredit critical posters (me for instance), without providing any evidence, and more importantly`; doing this without even providing arguments on topic. ( or maybe instead of?) will receive appropriate (unbiased) public ruling. 

If there is any conflict of interest, please report this ( no problem, but others should be aware of this).

Again welcome!

17 hours ago, JWHOLLAND said:

Welcome Fiekie247would love you reaction on open topics discussion, however - this time with valid arguments that are supported by evidence-, this is not Askgamblers. Attempts to discredit critical posters (me for instance), without providing any evidence, and more importantly`; doing this without even providing arguments on topic. ( or maybe instead of?) will receive appropriate (unbiased) public ruling. 

If there is any conflict of interest, please report this ( no problem, but others should be aware of this).

Again welcome!

No need to be toxic like that, this is different forum and you shouldn't even mention what happened on AG, at the first place.
Welcome Fiekie247

@copyyzz You are right, I will leave it with this. Its a bit of frustration coming out, caused by interactions with similar named account elsewhere. 

However, I do propagate that new users report any conflict of interest, if there is one. Don't know if this is the case for Fieke247, I'm also not suggestion. Maybe I'm overreacting, but in general, such information can put things in perspective.

But anyway, welcome again, ?

Archived