Jamming Jars 980x

TheScatterPirate

This one was Crazy and I'm sort of sad that I missed it. It was a normal spin, gave like 1 or 2 win in the combo.. then ended up giving me the "rainbow feature" I got a massive 25+ strawberry connection that payed 100x and after that 2 jars dropped in,. they won like one or 2 times and then the 3d jar dropped in.

I was playing 2 slots at the same time on videoslots and I was recording the other slot., so I quickly shut that off and started recording this, so I missed the first bit. Also right after this win, I went to extra chilli and hit the 2000x that I posted a little earlier! Before that I hit 4 expanding Rich Wilde on Book of Dead (I might upload a screenshot somewhere later, I was playing on my phone so I can't record there). I got a 1000x Book of Dead .60 cent stake + into this jamming jars, and then a 2000x+ in less than 2 hours time.. My most lucky streak yet.

4 hours ago, TheScatterPirate said:

. I got a 1000x Book of Dead .60 cent stake + into this jamming jars, and then a 2000x+ in less than 2 hours time.. My most lucky streak yet.

Sorry I was just checking the balance on my extra chilli video and I see I was mistaken, After this I hit the almost 1000x on extra chilli! not the 2000x. Somehow I'm not able to edit my original post.

Archived