Casumo Rewards and Bonus offers SUCK

OnlyASpin

Past month offers emailed by them, being forced to play a certain game or even roulette to get a type of bonus which is bad anyways, no deposit bonuses just trash

Wager £100 in Casumo Roulette and get £10 cash.
25 free spins  - Wager £100 in Dwarfs Gone Wild and get 25 free spins in Dwarfs Gone Wild.
£10 cash   Wager £100 in Casumo Roulette and get £10 cash.
£20 bonus Wager £100 in Casumo Roulette and get £20 bonus.
25 free spins Wager £100 in Dwarfs Gone Wild and get 25 free spins in Dwarfs Gone Wild.
Up to 100 free spins in Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror 
~Deposit £10 and get 15 bonus spins, deposit £30 and get 50, or deposit £50 to get 100 bonus spins in Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror.
50 free spins Wager £50 in Book of Dead and get 50 free spins in Book of Dead.

£5 cash Wager £50 in Evolution Lightning Roulette and get £5 cash

The list goes on and on, what happened to Casumo? And once you reach max level gg also

@OnlyASpin i totally agree. I like there big selection of slot games but deposit bonuses are like winning the lottery.

Its not good there reward scheme now. It used to be like this,  50 percent on next deposit, 80 percent on next deposit, 100 percent on next deposit.

They just dont seem to exist now. There will be a reason they stopped giving them out but wee will be lucky if wee are told what it is.

All the time its raw cash deposits for me when i play.. As i say its not a good bonus scheme they have now.

As you say onlyASpin they send e mails about new games and reel races and if i deposit 10 pounds today i get 20 free spins in some game.

Or deposit 10 and get this, deposit 30 get this, deposit 50 get this. All free spins on some game and the winnings have to be wagered.

Its a shame because they have such a great selection of slot /games.

Even once a month depending on how much a player has played that player should be rewarded from 50 percent deposit bonus upwards. 

Casumo could do more on there bonuses instead of the constant free spins if you deposit.?.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived