Two big wins (Reactoonz 1505x & Tiki Tumble 1173x)

n0thing

Had a crazy hit on Reatoonz in the base game (wasn't even garga!) a few days ago.

hzCAQHC.png

Ended up withdrawing 27000 NOK (€2700)

So then a few days ago I decided to test out FrankFred with Letsgiveitaspin's link and I've had some decent wins there as well. Hit a few 750x gargas and managed to turn my bankroll to 36000,- NOK from a 2500 NOK deposit (with 100% bonus).

When wagering was done I had 18000 NOK left, decided to test my luck and call it a cash out at 15000 NOK.

Then I got the bonus on Tiki Tumble, got a mere 20x win.. decided to to 3 more spins and landed a 4 scatter bonus which resulted in this beast:

cA79FdR.jpg

Just wow!

@n0thing 2 beautiful wins. First reactoonz on a 1.60 euro bet stake and hitting gold with 17 pinks x2. For a payout of 2400 euro. 

That x2 really paying off. Well done on that win.

Tiki tumble which in my opinion is super volatile but hard to catch right.

You have cought a beauty of a bonus. 2344 euro's from a 2 euro bet stake.

The highest multiplyer i have seen is x37. Can you tell me what you had it up to, if you dont mind. Thanks.

Overall two exellent bonuses from not massive stakes. 1.60 euro and 2 euro bet size.

Big congratz and enjoy the winnings.??.

4 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@n0thing 2 beautiful wins. First reactoonz on a 1.60 euro bet stake and hitting gold with 17 pinks x2. For a payout of 2400 euro. 

That x2 really paying off. Well done on that win.

Tiki tumble which in my opinion is super volatile but hard to catch right.

You have cought a beauty of a bonus. 2344 euro's from a 2 euro bet stake.

The highest multiplyer i have seen is x37. Can you tell me what you had it up to, if you dont mind. Thanks.

Overall two exellent bonuses from not massive stakes. 1.60 euro and 2 euro bet size.

Big congratz and enjoy the winnings.??.

Hi Craig. Thanks for the kind words.

I managed to get a 20x multiplier. Had two big hits at 10600 kr and 9800 kr around 12x and 15x multipliers.

Archived