Tiki Fruits hit best symbol (x777) but total became (x814) $6 bet and won $4885.20

ProBlackbird

10 minutes ago, ploppjoppe said:

Beautiful! I had some feature almost this high but maybe on 10€ bet. What payed the most - did you land 1/4 of that mothafucka with 7’s? ??

I didn't count but it's more than 31+ for sure and I think you can only get x777. Or it could be exactly 31. If I get below $5k or if get higher $6k I will cash out so I will play a bit more :D

@ProBlackbird well what a hit that is pro blackbird on a slot/game that in my opinion was quite boring and difficult to win on. But thats just my opinion.

Players will like it. What a win you have hit. Beautiful. On a 6 dollar stake. 4885.20 dollar win. Man thats money. 

Your right it is profit land. And bigger than the daily jackpot. Its at 3903.64 dollars.

Super congratz blackbird on your win on what i consider a tough slot/game. So well done and enjoy the winnings.??.

Your on a good run also blackbird on wins. Your on a good streak. I hope it continues for you. ?.

4 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@ProBlackbird well what a hit that is pro blackbird on a slot/game that in my opinion was quite boring and difficult to win on. But thats just my opinion.

Players will like it. What a win you have hit. Beautiful. On a 6 dollar stake. 4885.20 dollar win. Man thats money. 

Your right it is profit land. And bigger than the daily jackpot. Its at 3903.64 dollars.

Super congratz blackbird on your win on what i consider a tough slot/game. So well done and enjoy the winnings.??.

Your on a good run also blackbird on wins. Your on a good streak. I hope it continues for you. ?.

Thank you and I hope you do well as well

Archived