Tiki Tumble.. A red tiger that pays?! 323x

matthews1892

Yeah Tiki Fruit can take some time when it keeps hitting and hitting, nice win anyway - I played alot of tiki with both ”normal-ish” and high bets. Dont think I’ve gotten a 31+ hit yet though cause thats what youre looking for If I remember correctly. 

Anyway with all removals and max retriggers it pays great if it hits enough times! ?

56 minutes ago, ploppjoppe said:

Yeah Tiki Fruit can take some time when it keeps hitting and hitting, nice win anyway - I played alot of tiki with both ”normal-ish” and high bets. Dont think I’ve gotten a 31+ hit yet though cause thats what youre looking for If I remember correctly. 

Anyway with all removals and max retriggers it pays great if it hits enough times! ?

But I just did check it out and please like it and almost could get over 1000x if I could retrigger only need one bonus symbol left for it.

@matthews1892 well done matthews on your win and thanks for posting it up.

I saw this game/slot being played one night by kim on stream and it looked quite a drag to bonus and a bit boring.

But players will like it and thats just my opinion matt. It will have big win capabilities somewhare.

Yourself playing a 0.60 p stake and winning £193.74 is a good bonus. But as you say 70 spins and 1 big win in your bonus. 

As i say now and then matt a win is a win and congratz on hitting what you did. Enjoy the winnings.??.

Archived