Donuts what an absolute scam of a game. BTG what is this crap!

jchneo

300 spins and my biggest win was 4x my stake! Why are you releasing games like this BTG that are clearly ripping players off, its a disgrace, this is the biggest load of crap of a game i have ever played. The bonus frequency is vile, the base game is terrible unless you miraculously hit a miracle, you are literally playing for a 1 in a million spin, there is nothing else, this isn't variance, it's utter trash!

20 hours ago, jchneo said:

300 spins and my biggest win was 4x my stake! Why are you releasing games like this BTG that are clearly ripping players off, its a disgrace, this is the biggest load of crap of a game i have ever played. The bonus frequency is vile, the base game is terrible unless you miraculously hit a miracle, you are literally playing for a 1 in a million spin, there is nothing else, this isn't variance, it's utter trash!

And once again complaining about a slot not paying.. If you haven't understood its called gambling for a reason... Some might win big most loose a lot.. If you don't understand the concept of gambling STOP PLAYING SLOTS!! 

Archived