TED rigged/predetermined?

cesuh

I watched this video of the TED slot bonus and at 3:54 you can see that the prize jumps from 122£ to 254£. Then when he goes into the final level of the bonus it goes back to 122£, and at the end of the bonus he ends up at 254£ which means that the picks that he made didn't matter and the multipliers were also predetermined. The outcome was predetermined. I hate the thought of predetermined outcomes on picks and it makes me wonder if more slot machines do this. What do you think? I'm not trying to promote this youtube channel in any way btw.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

I believe they're all predetermined, but this isn't a slot where you pick mate as it picks itself in Flash Spins.

I mean at the end he makes picks when he spins the wheel in the "Choose a sign feature". And the outcome of this was already shown to him before he started this part of the bonus.

1 minute ago, cesuh said:

I mean at the end he makes picks when he spins the wheel in the "Choose a sign feature". And the outcome of this was already shown to him before he started this part of the bonus.

Yeh i see, these Blue Print slots often update balance before the feature ends which proves it's all predetermined bud.

I believe all bonuses have the outcome mapped out for you when you start even if you can pick.

I am under the impression that many streamers and most viewers believe that their picks truly matter. 

Anyways, I think that the outcome being predetermined can trigger gambling addiction in certain people because it makes them

believe that they had a chance to win a lot more money if they had just made different picks or the wheel had just landed on the next area, when in reality they didn't have the chance at all.

Well spotted cesur. I cannot say for sure whether or not all slots are predetermined but I imagine the majority of them are. The strange this even knowing this I will still random.org pick.....just in case ;-)

But remember even though the picks may be predetermined - the pre pick selection is still a random event so not entirely rigged.

With the majority of providers and games, the end result is determined at the same moment you press "Spin". The multi-stage bonus consisting of free spins with special features and eventually a picking bonus is "just for show" or to keep the player entertained. This is not always the case, from what I have heard. Aristocrat for example uses multiple RNG:s in some games, for example you spin and the RNG gives you a free spins bonus, where you can also achieve a picking bonus for progressive jackpots. The initial spin that gave you the free spins did not include the result of the picking game, instead when you select your first pick in the picking bonus, a number is given by the RNG, determining which jackpot is won. 

To answer the question shortly: Is the bonus predetermined? Yes. Is the game rigged? Yes, players will lose approximately 4% of all money wagered playing the slot. 

Archived