LEOVEGAS HELP NEEDED - they want proof of ownership for a card I used over 2 years ago ( bank account no longer active )

H0tsh0t86

Hi there 

in may 2016 I made a small deposit to leovegas I never liked the customer service on the site.

roll forward to today I made numerous deposits via trustly . When I went to make a withdrawal they asked for silly amounts of documents but I sent them all - except a photo of the card I made a deposit with over 2 years ago I explained I am no longer with that bank etc but he says my withdrawal can't be processed without it 

sny leo vegas reps here 

Unfortunately this kind of issue crops up from time to time. Under money laundering rules, LeoVegas have the right to ask for a copy of this card and hold back payment before  verification is complete.

If you no longer have a copy of this card, you can contact your bank and ask them to send a letter showing the card is no longer in use. Once this is received, send to LeoVegas electronically and the matter will be resolved. Banks by law have to keep records of all transactions, correspondence for a lengthy period of time - they will deal with your request.

Archived