Terminator 2 - Hotmode! All about one spin :P

DCT Slot Channel

@DCT Slot Channel brilliant DCT. One of the best bonuses out thare if you can get it.

It has that deep sense of feeling with the music that runs with the bonus. It makes me think when i hear it. Theres a sadness to it. 

The clips from the film that are added in are superb. It was a terrific movie. And your bonus was almost asta la vista baby!

But big arnie saved it, and thats what he does. 2 nd last spin an army of arnies saved the day. A payout of 518 euro from that spin. Total bonus paying 556.40 euro's. 

I can just imagine what you were thinking leading into that 2 nd last spin. Is this hot mode ?

Overall i will watch any hot mode bonus. I think the whole package is great.

There is a member on the site rachael_jm or something like that. She has had loads of hot modes. Plays a cycle with the amount of spins and grinds hot modes out. 

On a 60 p spin DCT and basically a 1 spin hot mode im sure you will happily take the 556 euro's. Good post and enjoy your winnings.???.

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

@DCT Slot Channel brilliant DCT. One of the best bonuses out thare if you can get it.

It has that deep sense of feeling with the music that runs with the bonus. It makes me think when i hear it. Theres a sadness to it. 

The clips from the film that are added in are superb. It was a terrific movie. And your bonus was almost asta la vista baby!

But big arnie saved it, and thats what he does. 2 nd last spin an army of arnies saved the day. A payout of 518 euro from that spin. Total bonus paying 556.40 euro's. 

I can just imagine what you were thinking leading into that 2 nd last spin. Is this hot mode ?

Overall i will watch any hot mode bonus. I think the whole package is great.

There is a member on the site rachael_jm or something like that. She has had loads of hot modes. Plays a cycle with the amount of spins and grinds hot modes out. 

On a 60 p spin DCT and basically a 1 spin hot mode im sure you will happily take the 556 euro's. Good post and enjoy your winnings.???.

Thanks mate! This was my 8th hotmode and before that huge spin i was thinking what the hell is that??? :D
And then i got those Arnolds :P Yes, i am very happy about 900x! ;)

Archived