Bonanza with retrigger at 60p spins

BoracicLint

@BoracicLint super congrats boracic. Very nice win on bonanza. If memory serves me right your last post on bonanza was a good one to

Playing 0.60 p stake balance down to 13 pounds and you have hit a beauty.

The retrigger helps so much. That xtra 5 spins. The hit on the kings just makes it. 

Im pleased you cought the picture. Connecting right across at x10 for 315 pounds. Nice.

A 17 spin bonus reaching x18 and paying 371.28. Well done boracic. Im happy for you man. Enjoy your winnings???.

16 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@BoracicLint super congrats boracic. Very nice win on bonanza. If memory serves me right your last post on bonanza was a good one to

Playing 0.60 p stake balance down to 13 pounds and you have hit a beauty.

The retrigger helps so much. That xtra 5 spins. The hit on the kings just makes it. 

Im pleased you cought the picture. Connecting right across at x10 for 315 pounds. Nice.

A 17 spin bonus reaching x18 and paying 371.28. Well done boracic. Im happy for you man. Enjoy your winnings???.

Thanks Craig. Managed to play it up to £430 withdrawal from a £20 deposit. Second biggest win on Bonanza and only beaten by a +5,+5,+5,bonus of £420 way back around last October when I first started to play the slot.

11 hours ago, BoracicLint said:

Thanks Craig. Managed to play it up to £430 withdrawal from a £20 deposit. Second biggest win on Bonanza and only beaten by a +5,+5,+5,bonus of £420 way back around last October when I first started to play the slot.

Congrats again boracic from a £20 deposit. Thats seriously good profit. Nice to hear.

I new bonanza could go +5, +5, but i didn't no it could give a player three +5's. Thats really interesting to no that.

I will be on the lookout for three +5's now. What an amazing boost that would be. A 27 spin start. Thanks boracic??.

Archived