Lost relics is hot

kas038

@kas038 well done kas on your wins. Lost relics i have not seen for a long time in your top picture.

Playing a 0.60 euro bet size with just over 16 euro remaining on your balance that bonus came at a good time.

I can see you have 16 spins still to go plus there is a lot of golden wilds on the reels. Bonus is upto 80 euro and ended up 300 x. Congrats.

The 2 nd win on lost relics a beauty aswel in 248 euro. Its presented quite nicely on what looks like an old scroll of paper. Nice.

Although i would trade the 248 euro for whats in the chest.??.?. Also you have a very good balance of 500 euro. Congrats.

Your bonanza miss very unlucky thare kas. Just 1 diamond on that 2 nd reel and i rekon it pays round about 48 ways. I may be out on that but im going with my gut instinct. Anyway unlucky. Diamonds pay huge on bonanza.

Overall kas its a good post. Good wins. A near miss which i think players should post more of up. Because it happens to us all. What might have been.

Enjoy your winnings kas. ???.

3 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@kas038 well done kas on your wins. Lost relics i have not seen for a long time in your top picture.

Playing a 0.60 euro bet size with just over 16 euro remaining on your balance that bonus came at a good time.

I can see you have 16 spins still to go plus there is a lot of golden wilds on the reels. Bonus is upto 80 euro and ended up 300 x. Congrats.

The 2 nd win on lost relics a beauty aswel in 248 euro. Its presented quite nicely on what looks like an old scroll of paper. Nice.

Although i would trade the 248 euro for whats in the chest.??.?. Also you have a very good balance of 500 euro. Congrats.

Your bonanza miss very unlucky thare kas. Just 1 diamond on that 2 nd reel and i rekon it pays round about 48 ways. I may be out on that but im going with my gut instinct. Anyway unlucky. Diamonds pay huge on bonanza.

Overall kas its a good post. Good wins. A near miss which i think players should post more of up. Because it happens to us all. What might have been.

Enjoy your winnings kas. ???.

I love your comment Mate, cheers!

Archived