Bonanza - Lucky Raise??

DCT Slot Channel

@DCT Slot Channel first off congrats on changing your name from dreams come true to DCT slot channel.

Dreams come true is still in the title but if you have got yourself going on your own channel DCT congratulations on that.

I really hope it all goes good for you.

Bonanza, it was a nice raise, your balance was just over 14 euro left and you raised it to 1 euro and GOLD +5 +5 drops in. Wow!.

A 22 spin start parden the pun but is GOLDEN on bonanza. As oppose to the 12 normal spins.

Spin 4 set it up, Aces everywhare connecting across followed by queens for 150 euro.

Spin 8 had multiple cascades which was good for the multiplyer accumulating to 123.85 euro.

It gave you 5 dead spins in a row but overall a x19 multiplyer reached. Very good and a total win of 413.80 euro.

Super bonus DCT. Good post. Enjoy your winnings and good luck to you???

Im on catch up, i took a day off and come back to a mountain of wins?. People winning. Good to see.?.

17 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@DCT Slot Channel first off congrats on changing your name from dreams come true to DCT slot channel.

Dreams come true is still in the title but if you have got yourself going on your own channel DCT congratulations on that.

I really hope it all goes good for you.

Bonanza, it was a nice raise, your balance was just over 14 euro left and you raised it to 1 euro and GOLD +5 +5 drops in. Wow!.

A 22 spin start parden the pun but is GOLDEN on bonanza. As oppose to the 12 normal spins.

Spin 4 set it up, Aces everywhare connecting across followed by queens for 150 euro.

Spin 8 had multiple cascades which was good for the multiplyer accumulating to 123.85 euro.

It gave you 5 dead spins in a row but overall a x19 multiplyer reached. Very good and a total win of 413.80 euro.

Super bonus DCT. Good post. Enjoy your winnings and good luck to you???

Im on catch up, i took a day off and come back to a mountain of wins?. People winning. Good to see.?.

Thanks mate! :) Welcome back :D

Archived