extra chilli nice win just missed the purples buy in bonus

leeunited17

@leeunited17 well done lee on your win. Thanks for posting it up. First up i like the no hesitation on the gamble. All the way. 24 spin start. Playing a 0.60 p stake,

The way the bonus played out i seen a lot of dead spins lee. I think thats a shame because it takes away your going for extra spins on the gamble.

Some of them anyway. But dead spins are across the board, it happens to everybody. Nice retrigger came along for + 4 spins. now its a very nice 28 spin bonus.

Then i saw it lee. Spin 23 on a x17 multiplyer, watching the cascades and i was watching reel 1 for a purple chilli.

Man if it had dropped even just 1 to create a connection to reel 5 im sure it was on a x17 multiplyer the bonus would be no whare near £123 odd. Your talking a big bonus payout then.

Very unlucky lee but i saw it. It was 2 purple chillies reel 2,  1 on reel 3,  2 on reel 4,  1 on reel 5.  None on reel 6.

If 1 had dropped on reel 1 i dont no the maths on what the combinations would have paid + a x17 multiplyer.

Overall from 28 spins i thought it could have been more lee. Thats just my opinion, as long as your happy thats all that matters.

Final total a £123.21 and a x21 multiplyer. Good post. Really enjoyed it.???. Sorry for long comment.?.

2 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@leeunited17 well done lee on your win. Thanks for posting it up. First up i like the no hesitation on the gamble. All the way. 24 spin start. Playing a 0.60 p stake,

The way the bonus played out i seen a lot of dead spins lee. I think thats a shame because it takes away your going for extra spins on the gamble.

Some of them anyway. But dead spins are across the board, it happens to everybody. Nice retrigger came along for + 4 spins. now its a very nice 28 spin bonus.

Then i saw it lee. Spin 23 on a x17 multiplyer, watching the cascades and i was watching reel 1 for a purple chilli.

Man if it had dropped even just 1 to create a connection to reel 5 im sure it was on a x17 multiplyer the bonus would be no whare near £123 odd. Your talking a big bonus payout then.

Very unlucky lee but i saw it. It was 2 purple chillies reel 2,  1 on reel 3,  2 on reel 4,  1 on reel 5.  None on reel 6.

If 1 had dropped on reel 1 i dont no the maths on what the combinations would have paid + a x17 multiplyer.

Overall from 28 spins i thought it could have been more lee. Thats just my opinion, as long as your happy thats all that matters.

Final total a £123.21 and a x21 multiplyer. Good post. Really enjoyed it.???. Sorry for long comment.?.

yea i don't know how much it would of been for the purple chillies but my heart was going fast was acc waiting for a wild to drop in at the bottom.  i put this video up to see if anyone would of knew how much it would of paid . and tbh it not the  best of wins but it still better than nothing and also to show people doesnt matter if u gamble spins or not u not going to win on every spin  tbh i think  if you do 8 spins can pay great as well cause i got few retrigger on it in one of my post so yea thats why i post it   it not best of win could been a whole lot better and more if i had that chilli or wild somewhere 

Archived