Bonanza - Super Mega Win!

kretz1

@kretz1 very nice win kretz and i like the intro as always. I have commented on quite a few bonanza wins recently so the game/slot is quite hot,

On a 10 sek, 1 euro bet size, nice hit on spin 4 with queens for 650 odd sek, spin 5 i hear your amazement at noticing the retrigger. Helps so much that extra 5 spins,

i really enjoyed your running commentary kretz. You were calling the symbols in, king-it dropped, ace-it dropped. Spin 11 was a good run of cascades for 480 odd sek.

Still calling it in and yes you called it kretz, green gems spin 14 and they dropped then some reds after them and you were saying queens queen but it didnt drop. Would have been big right across the connection with queens. It was a good spin paying round about 1090 odd sek.

Up at x18 on the multiplyer spin 15 drops blue gems right across then kings for 710 odd sek.

Your running commentary is brilliant, spin 16 boom green gems and aces cascading into kings cascading into queens and aces for a hit of 2030 odd sek. You were up at x22 on the multiplyer. If you had hit the red gems off that cascade man it would have been massive.

Last spin aces for a finishing total a x23 multiplyer and a win of 5321 sek, on a 1 euro bet a hit of 530 odd euro's. And put your balance right upto 7153 sek. Nice.

I heard you saying this is one of your best hits on bonanza, and sweet. Yes all of that kretz and more. I thourally enjoyed your video.

And sorry for the long comment but i just got going with it. Great bonus, great post and you enjoy your winnings????.

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

@kretz1 very nice win kretz and i like the intro as always. I have commented on quite a few bonanza wins recently so the game/slot is quite hot,

On a 10 sek, 1 euro bet size, nice hit on spin 4 with queens for 650 odd sek, spin 5 i hear your amazement at noticing the retrigger. Helps so much that extra 5 spins,

i really enjoyed your running commentary kretz. You were calling the symbols in, king-it dropped, ace-it dropped. Spin 11 was a good run of cascades for 480 odd sek.

Still calling it in and yes you called it kretz, green gems spin 14 and they dropped then some reds after them and you were saying queens queen but it didnt drop. Would have been big right across the connection with queens. It was a good spin paying round about 1090 odd sek.

Up at x18 on the multiplyer spin 15 drops blue gems right across then kings for 710 odd sek.

Your running commentary is brilliant, spin 16 boom green gems and aces cascading into kings cascading into queens and aces for a hit of 2030 odd sek. You were up at x22 on the multiplyer. If you had hit the red gems off that cascade man it would have been massive.

Last spin aces for a finishing total a x23 multiplyer and a win of 5321 sek, on a 1 euro bet a hit of 530 odd euro's. And put your balance right upto 7153 sek. Nice.

I heard you saying this is one of your best hits on bonanza, and sweet. Yes all of that kretz and more. I thourally enjoyed your video.

And sorry for the long comment but i just got going with it. Great bonus, great post and you enjoy your winnings????.

ur a legend @Craig smith

thanks for ur comment

Archived