back to back bonus on danger

leeunited17

@leeunited17 i would say your having a good spell lee with wins. Which is nice to see.

That 1 st bonus you really needed as your balance was just over 5 pounds left but man how many dead spins lee.

I bet you thought retrigger 30 spins yes this could be good but dead spins. One win on taco's at x55 i think it was made the bonus. About £68 all together. Feel for you thare lee. Poor for 30 spins.

2 nd bonus straight in not long after and i understand going gates. Got a good start with the wilds in a line connecting you across.

It played out not to bad and a nice win of £130 which put your balance up at £200 which i suppose it lets you regroup and go again if you wish because you were down to £5.

Good post lee and i hope your good spell keeps going???.

3 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@leeunited17 i would say your having a good spell lee with wins. Which is nice to see.

That 1 st bonus you really needed as your balance was just over 5 pounds left but man how many dead spins lee.

I bet you thought retrigger 30 spins yes this could be good but dead spins. One win on taco's at x55 i think it was made the bonus. About £68 all together. Feel for you thare lee. Poor for 30 spins.

2 nd bonus straight in not long after and i understand going gates. Got a good start with the wilds in a line connecting you across.

It played out not to bad and a nice win of £130 which put your balance up at £200 which i suppose it lets you regroup and go again if you wish because you were down to £5.

Good post lee and i hope your good spell keeps going???.

Ysa gates never pays good for me i always go with high voltage cause u can get ultimate spins yea ino u get dead spins kinda sucks but u cant win on every spins  i guess i just greatful for the wins  small or big  i dont do big stakes  but am 150 profit ? which is nice   thanks  for your comments   ??

10 hours ago, leeunited17 said:

Ysa gates never pays good for me i always go with high voltage cause u can get ultimate spins yea ino u get dead spins kinda sucks but u cant win on every spins  i guess i just greatful for the wins  small or big  i dont do big stakes  but am 150 profit ? which is nice   thanks  for your comments   ??

Your welcome lee.?

Archived