732x Terminator 2 Hot Mode

Rachel_JM

I started with 20 Free Spins which I won a total of £11.48 from and decided to play Jurassic Park, I triggered a bonus with £4.50 remaining on a 60p stake which took me up to £168.40.  I decided to carry on for another bonus, still at 60p stake and the next bonus took my balance up to £229.40 after which I switched to Terminator 2 and decided to do a Hot Mode hunt at £1.20 stake.  At the end of the video I brought up the Stats option to show how long it took, 27 bonuses for it to trigger the Hot Mode and ended up with a £1000 withdrawal.  ?

@Rachel_JM brilliant win and T2 hot mode is one of the best bonuses in slots. The way it plays out with the music and clips from the film itself after wins. Well put together.

Good win and an ejoyable video. That 2 nd last spin with big arnie that paid 384 was a beauty. Overall finishing round about £848.

I salute you for your perserverance trying to get hot mode and you did. 27 bonuses it took. Really well done.

And an awesome back story that lead into playing terminator 2. In the end cashing out £1000. Great post and enjoy your winnings???.

@Craig smith Thank you for the reply, Terminator 2 and Happy Holidays are my two favourite microgaming slots to play.  I have often done Hot Mode hunts if I have the time and feel up to it, I have had 12 Hot Modes in total since November spread between the two.  The longest it has taken to trigger the Hot Mode was 45 bonuses and the fastest was on the first bonus game.  In general I have found them to average around 450x and normal bonuses I expect them to be around 30x most times with the occasional 10 - 15x and 70x+.

When I do a Hot Mode hunt I will generally start with a balance 4x my bet level to allow for the 650 spin series of losing, as during this period of time you are unlikely to trigger a bonus but may well see the base game features of T-800 Vision and Frosty, occasionally if you are lucky you will get a bonus triggered by these during this downtime.  This is why I would typically play with my chosen bet level.  Once I have started the spins I will leave it at the same level till the end.  This hunt was different for me though as my balance was only 2x higher than my stake as generally with that balance I would have only been playing with a 60p bet size.

Thank you again for the reply, I read in another post that you find slots interesting so thought you may like this little insight on how I do them.

18 hours ago, Rachel_JM said:

@Craig smith Thank you for the reply, Terminator 2 and Happy Holidays are my two favourite microgaming slots to play.  I have often done Hot Mode hunts if I have the time and feel up to it, I have had 12 Hot Modes in total since November spread between the two.  The longest it has taken to trigger the Hot Mode was 45 bonuses and the fastest was on the first bonus game.  In general I have found them to average around 450x and normal bonuses I expect them to be around 30x most times with the occasional 10 - 15x and 70x+.

When I do a Hot Mode hunt I will generally start with a balance 4x my bet level to allow for the 650 spin series of losing, as during this period of time you are unlikely to trigger a bonus but may well see the base game features of T-800 Vision and Frosty, occasionally if you are lucky you will get a bonus triggered by these during this downtime.  This is why I would typically play with my chosen bet level.  Once I have started the spins I will leave it at the same level till the end.  This hunt was different for me though as my balance was only 2x higher than my stake as generally with that balance I would have only been playing with a 60p bet size.

Thank you again for the reply, I read in another post that you find slots interesting so thought you may like this little insight on how I do them.

Really interesting rachel_JM. And a very good read on how you go about it.

I do find slots interesting and i have a general love of slots overall. Have done since i put that first 2 p in an arcade machine when i was 12 at a seaside caravan park.

But very interesting on your staking pattern for terminator 2. And thankyou for taking the time out to write such an in depth reply.

Thank you Mario, well you only need to see what I wrote up above and providing the game is running in a good sequence and you have the time you also could get one. ?

PS. For some reason this has gone all weird after adding your name, it is not letting me write anything afterwards hence your name at the bottom ?️‍♀️

@SuperSmask

Archived