Best hit yet on Football star..

scottiebhoy

@scottiebhoy hi thare scottie, hope your well. Nice to see a post from yourself.

Interesting slot football star, i can see how the multiplyer works going up after every win if the wins keep dropping after one has dissapeared.

Good hit on to me it looked like ronaldo in a portugal shirt and connecting with the stacked wilds. Paying 135. Correct me thare scottie if am wrong with the player.

Overall good video to watch and its nice to see a slot i have never commented on. Good win of £140 in the end. Enjoy your winnings scottie. 

19 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@scottiebhoy hi thare scottie, hope your well. Nice to see a post from yourself.

Interesting slot football star, i can see how the multiplyer works going up after every win if the wins keep dropping after one has dissapeared.

Good hit on to me it looked like ronaldo in a portugal shirt and connecting with the stacked wilds. Paying 135. Correct me thare scottie if am wrong with the player.

Overall good video to watch and its nice to see a slot i have never commented on. Good win of £140 in the end. Enjoy your winnings scottie. 

Cheers, yes it's definitely supposed to be Ronaldo minus the Copyright :D, Yeah, if at x10 it would be huge! maybe one day...

There are 4 other clones of this: Breakaway, Basketball Star, Rugby Star and Cricket Star :).

In retrospect should have played the other clones!

Archived