Moon P. Strikes again (647x)

jankkee

@jankkee wow! Your hot on moon princess jankkee. Another sweet win on your usual 0.40 euro stake. Its a hot stake for you.

I no you will put the stake up a bit sometimes when you win but your red hot man. X20 on the multiplyer and a 259 euro win this time.

Great to see you winning jankkee. I enjoy seeing people win. And wee all deserve a hot streak now and then. Well done, good post. And enjoy your winnings.???.

6 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@jankkee wow! Your hot on moon princess jankkee. Another sweet win on your usual 0.40 euro stake. Its a hot stake for you.

I no you will put the stake up a bit sometimes when you win but your red hot man. X20 on the multiplyer and a 259 euro win this time.

Great to see you winning jankkee. I enjoy seeing people win. And wee all deserve a hot streak now and then. Well done, good post. And enjoy your winnings.???.

Thank you Craig! :) Have been insanly hot the latest couple of days for me! It's tempting to raise the stakes a bit sometimes but I know how hard this slot can rip you as well. And even with 0.4 stakes theese kind of wins are quite big :) 

2 minutes ago, jankkee said:

Thank you Craig! :) Have been insanly hot the latest couple of days for me! It's tempting to raise the stakes a bit sometimes but I know how hard this slot can rip you as well. And even with 0.4 stakes theese kind of wins are quite big :) 

Good for you jankkee. Stick to 0.40 euro stake as your absaloutly correct on both sides that moon princess can rip you so fast.

But on 0.40 euro bet size the wins a very very good so no reason to raise. Your absaloutly right man. Good luck jankkee.?.

Archived