White Rabbit - AGAIN!! MEGA WIN!

DCT Slot Channel

@DreamsComeTrue wow!. Super congratulations DCT.  Im a big fan of white rabbit myself and i enjoyed every minute of your video.

What a win on a 0.20 euro buy. 41 spins, 3 queen reels and 556 euro total win is just brilliant. It made you sweat on the first retrigger, i think it was the last spin it gave the cupcake.

And it was from thare on a pleasure to watch. It highlights what white rabbit can do DCT and that wasn't even all 5 queen reels unlocked. Just 3.

It becomes almost every spin is a big win. Gems flying about everywhare and that nice feeling watching it you just no its going to be a good bonus.

I play it myself DCT and i always see the last reel at times just chickens out.

What i mean is if its on a slow roll and say you have queens and you get the first 4 reels the last reel kinda gives up and it fades away to nothing.

But occasionally you do catch the last reel with say queens and i say that because on your 2 nd last spin you hit a beauty with queens. It connected on the last reel for a payout of 121 euro im sure it was.

Overall just a great win DCT, thourally enjoyed your video. And you enjoy your winnings???. Sorry for the long comment but i feel your win deserves it.

9 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@DreamsComeTrue wow!. Super congratulations DCT.  Im a big fan of white rabbit myself and i enjoyed every minute of your video.

What a win on a 0.20 euro buy. 41 spins, 3 queen reels and 556 euro total win is just brilliant. It made you sweat on the first retrigger, i think it was the last spin it gave the cupcake.

And it was from thare on a pleasure to watch. It highlights what white rabbit can do DCT and that wasn't even all 5 queen reels unlocked. Just 3.

It becomes almost every spin is a big win. Gems flying about everywhare and that nice feeling watching it you just no its going to be a good bonus.

I play it myself DCT and i always see the last reel at times just chickens out.

What i mean is if its on a slow roll and say you have queens and you get the first 4 reels the last reel kinda gives up and it fades away to nothing.

But occasionally you do catch the last reel with say queens and i say that because on your 2 nd last spin you hit a beauty with queens. It connected on the last reel for a payout of 121 euro im sure it was.

Overall just a great win DCT, thourally enjoyed your video. And you enjoy your winnings???. Sorry for the long comment but i feel your win deserves it.

Thank you mate! That was nice long comment! Cheers :)

Archived