My Luck Continues

BoracicLint

@BoracicLint wow! Finally. Super congratulations boracic. Two +5's. And i will say that again two +5's. Starting out with 22 spins, now you have a serious chance of beating your bonanza war. 

With 22 spins there are possibilities to get upto x30 on the multiplyer. Thats just my gut feeling. From a £20 deposit cashing out £700 super well done.

And helped along by this little beauty of a bonus on bonanza.£482.

I still think there is a huge bonus in thare still waiting for you. Like a £1650 from a £1 stake. Or a £1300 from a 60 p stake but for now thats a great result.

A 700 cashout is good money boracic. Im happy for you man. Enjoy your winnings.???

9 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@BoracicLint wow! Finally. Super congratulations boracic. Two +5's. And i will say that again two +5's. Starting out with 22 spins, now you have a serious chance of beating your bonanza war. 

With 22 spins there are possibilities to get upto x30 on the multiplyer. Thats just my gut feeling. From a £20 deposit cashing out £700 super well done.

And helped along by this little beauty of a bonus on bonanza.£482.

I still think there is a huge bonus in thare still waiting for you. Like a £1650 from a £1 stake. Or a £1300 from a 60 p stake but for now thats a great result.

A 700 cashout is good money boracic. Im happy for you man. Enjoy your winnings.???

Yes Craig the bonus wins are steadily improving so watch this space for whopper! Had a 145x on a 60p spin today as well so Bonanza is hot for me at present.

2 hours ago, BoracicLint said:

Yes Craig the bonus wins are steadily improving so watch this space for whopper! Had a 145x on a 60p spin today as well so Bonanza is hot for me at present.

Good to hear boracic you got another win 145 x today on 60 p,  You deserve a good spell because you went through hell on bonanza for a good bit. Well done?.

Archived