Finally

@Tat_Man_ congratulations tat man on hitting your first 1000 x plus win, i can see you got the max amount of spins in 28, the more spins the better.

Although i think if you gamble your spins on extra chilli to get more that is the most nerve wracking part of it. But if you get to 24-28 its a good feeling.

28 spins tat man and you got it up to x28 on the multiplyer which is massive. Thats the highest i have seen. You could say you went up x1 every spin the way its worked out.

But for a 60 p stake winning 831 pounds, well done. Super result,  thanks for posting it up tat man, enjoy your winnings.???. 

9 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@Tat_Man_ congratulations tat man on hitting your first 1000 x plus win, i can see you got the max amount of spins in 28, the more spins the better.

Although i think if you gamble your spins on extra chilli to get more that is the most nerve wracking part of it. But if you get to 24-28 its a good feeling.

28 spins tat man and you got it up to x28 on the multiplyer which is massive. Thats the highest i have seen. You could say you went up x1 every spin the way its worked out.

But for a 60 p stake winning 831 pounds, well done. Super result,  thanks for posting it up tat man, enjoy your winnings.???. 

Thanks Craig. It's not my 1st 1000x win though, it's my 1st on this specific slot :)

Archived