Epic Win! 7200X (10SEK=1€)

puckot69

LetsGiveItASpin. Yes! just saw that off course 10SEK=1€

How the fudge do i change the title to 10SEK=1€?!

26 minutes ago, puckot69 said:

Skärmavbild 2018-04-29 kl. 17.26.46.png

19 minutes ago, ChubbyChecker said:

nice win congrats make sure you cash out and enjoy the money don't put it back :)

Thanks ChubbyChecker. I got the money today and it's not going back.....not 4 now anyway;)

• Skylined87 changed the title to Epic Win! 7200X (10SEK=1€)
7 minutes ago, Nick said:

WOW! Now that's a Queen of Riches hit :D

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

WOW! Now that's a Queen of Riches hit :D

Yes isn't it! And i'm not even a big gambler. I deposit SEK 1500 (it's about €150) and I started gabling on €1 and had some big wins (for €1 bet I mean) then i continued with €2 and €1 bet and then...BOOM!

10 minutes ago, daenyboi88 said:

On a 2 reel opening XDdddd

Isn't it sick?! I don't want to know what it would pay if I had 3 or 4 on the first reel. But i'm still chocked of this win I had Friday evening. It's a lot of money!

@puckot69 well done on your win, what a hit. Queen of riches is a super volatile game and things like this can just happen at any moment,

its also been quite a hot slot recently and there has been a few huge wins posted up. Your win is an absaloute beauty.

On a 1 euro bet size it drops in 7200 euro's in 1 spin. Great to see. Top symbol with the pyramid with a nice little wild multiplyer in thare.

Thanks to BTG players have these chances to hit massive wins,  overall super congrats, thanks for posting it up and enjoy your winnings.???.

4 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@puckot69 well done on your win, what a hit. Queen of riches is a super volatile game and things like this can just happen at any moment,

its also been quite a hot slot recently and there has been a few huge wins posted up. Your win is an absaloute beauty.

On a 1 euro bet size it drops in 7200 euro's in 1 spin. Great to see. Top symbol with the pyramid with a nice little wild multiplyer in thare.

Thanks to BTG players have these chances to hit massive wins,  overall super congrats, thanks for posting it up and enjoy your winnings.???.

Thanks a lot Craig smith :) It's truly a high potential game. I see it now. Before, I thought it was quite a "boring" non action slot but when it happens...DAMN! As you said, you never knows when it happens but when it happens it can go crazy like most of the BTG games.

On 30/04/2018 at 21:55, puckot69 said:

Thanks a lot Craig smith :) It's truly a high potential game. I see it now. Before, I thought it was quite a "boring" non action slot but when it happens...DAMN! As you said, you never knows when it happens but when it happens it can go crazy like most of the BTG games.

Your welcome puckot69, it was a super win.?.

Archived