1 slot to wager $5000

Andy Fox

Let say I where to give you $/€/£ 5000,  You had to wager theese 20 times. unlimited bet size allowed.

You are not allowed to play blackjack, roulette etc.

Only slots allowed. what games would you pick?

You can't change slot meanwhile you have to wager everything on that precise slot.

Guess alot will say monopoly since the guaranteed return.

I would however choose Spacewar When you hit crystalls at high bet theres no limit how much you can withdraw that slot practicly made me rich not 1 time but 2. :)

So what would you choose?

I wouldn't go with gonzo, it's so deadly, doesn't pay anything unless you get the bonus, and actually getting the bonus can cost you a fortune sometimes. 

I'd try fruit warp as it can turn your entire session around in 20 seconds on it's best days. 

The fact that it has to be wagered x 20 should heavily influence the slots you choose.

If I had 5k to wager 20 times I would go for the low volatile slots in an attempt to make wagering. I'd probably play a lot of Play n Go and quickspin slots with some grind potential. Gemix is an obvious candidate for Play N Go and quickspin something like three little pigs. I should point out it's not that I particularly like this games it's just based on the wagering requirements. I'd play some netent as well although in much shorter cycles but always slots games with an enchanced bonus round of some sort i.e. evolution, wild water, wild rockets. I'd definitely steer clear of gonzo, space wars, DOA and the like.

If you gave me 5k just to go wild with I'd swap to the higher volatile games. Bruce Lee, book of dead, wonky wabbits, mega Joker would all see a bit of playtime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived