Your Go-To slot for grinding up a low balance

Nosound113

Everyone has their favourite grinding slot, especially if you run low on balance and want to build it up again. We all know slots are just about RNG and luck, but there always seem to be one or two slots that usually help you get back on track (Kim's BookLau for example :3)

Personally, if I hit 500SEK, there are always two-three options for me;

1. Grind DoA low bets for that perfect wildline (that never happens)

2. Go to almost any Quickspin slot (Sinbad or Genie's Touch for me) and betting at 10SEK (pretty high considering the 500sek balance)

3. Book of Dead grind, 5SEK bets 0,5coin value. (I generally don't want to go lower then 0,5sek because I want the big bucks, but in the end, lower coin value and more coins per line pays better if you hit big :3)

What slots do you guys have that you end up going to for grinding?

I also like MajorMillions with it's 3,5SEK max bet because RTP is pretty good and you never know if you'll win that progressive ;p

13 hours ago, ShawsSlots said:

To be honest i don't have many anymore, Montezuma used to be one but now its rip :P 

Id say Dead Or Alive, Book Of Dead, Pimped, Couple more but there all pretty equal, Not many to "Rely" on anymore :P 

Pimped/Masked/Holiday 1-line theories are popular it seems among streamers at least when balance are getting low :3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually now always go to Book of Dead or Big Bad Wolf when under 200SEK. 1sek min-bet on BoD and 2.5 min bet on BBW has turned me back many times. Went from 12 sek balance to 2000sek balance in book of dead with 5-line min-bets, hit bonus, won like 20 sek, then back to 10-lines 2 sek bets and up to the end. :) It's all about timing tho, but Book has such potential! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I find that Break the Bank Again is a good slot to grind up on, I would deposit £20, start with 50 18p spins, when I get below £10 I do 9p spins. Quite a few times I have hit 500-750x wins on 9p stake, boosts my balance high enough to try games like BoD, Raging Rhino, Wonkey Wabbits, etc.

I actually want to have a go at doing £2 on bj and doubling my stake when I win for 5 turns, if you manage to win 5 hands in a row, thats £64. Could also try at a higher base stake. Would get exciting the closer you get to the target of 5 hands in a row. Imagine going for the million though by getting 20 in a row from £1 base. haha

9 hours ago, slotsofun said:

I find that Break the Bank Again is a good slot to grind up on, I would deposit £20, start with 50 18p spins, when I get below £10 I do 9p spins. Quite a few times I have hit 500-750x wins on 9p stake, boosts my balance high enough to try games like BoD, Raging Rhino, Wonkey Wabbits, etc.

I actually want to have a go at doing £2 on bj and doubling my stake when I win for 5 turns, if you manage to win 5 hands in a row, thats £64. Could also try at a higher base stake. Would get exciting the closer you get to the target of 5 hands in a row. Imagine going for the million though by getting 20 in a row from £1 base. haha

The problem with doing £2 bets on BJ is you have to stay on the table much longer. Thus increasing the chances of losing. I've found that a £5 (even when i've deposited £20) minimum bet size you can grind up quite quickly... A good way is to alternate your bets between £5 and £7.50. or increase your bet after every winning hand and then start at £5 again after you lose. Also playing one hand, skipping a hand, and so on can be a good way to rack up multiple wins in a row.

Archived