some nice wins

cabzla

@cabzla very nice compilation of wins cabzla. Book of dead is very popular just now and is a hot slot.ive commented on alot of wins. But thats a beauty of line in your top picture. 2 nd highest paying symbol.sweet.

on DHV it looks likes you went high voltage and it paid off. Nice win thare cabzla. And back to the book at the bottom is a nice bonus triggering line.

Full line of aces with those beautiful golden orange books. Nice stuff cabzla and well done man.???.

I would give you a heart but i am not allowed anymore symbols today. So sorry man. ?. But al give you a heart this way-❤.

10 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@cabzla very nice compilation of wins cabzla. Book of dead is very popular just now and is a hot slot.ive commented on alot of wins. But thats a beauty of line in your top picture. 2 nd highest paying symbol.sweet.

on DHV it looks likes you went high voltage and it paid off. Nice win thare cabzla. And back to the book at the bottom is a nice bonus triggering line.

Full line of aces with those beautiful golden orange books. Nice stuff cabzla and well done man.???.

I would give you a heart but i am not allowed anymore symbols today. So sorry man. ?. But al give you a heart this way-❤.

Last Pic is Birds and aces  200x Trigger.  was up to 1.3k went down To 700 on big bets but Danger went cold cashed out 700 ist okay at least Slots  gave me a few decent Hits After my dry Age. 

2 hours ago, cabzla said:

Last Pic is Birds and aces  200x Trigger.  was up to 1.3k went down To 700 on big bets but Danger went cold cashed out 700 ist okay at least Slots  gave me a few decent Hits After my dry Age. 

Great win on that last one 4 scatters, birds and aces I’m curious did the bonus pay more than 50p hahaha looks like a great run and a reasonable cash out :-) 

Archived